Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Taste of What Will Be

This walk can get lonely and can be painful but no one said it would be easy! But God did say that we are never alone and in the end it will be wroth it! (my paraphrasing.)
I understand the lonesomeness and the pain of being set apart. I understand the days that you just feel like "whats the point" and "where are the promises that I know will come true in my life!"
The key to the promises is waiting! you have to wait so that God can manifest Himself in you in such a way that a multitude will see and know "Thats my God"..
If God just did this at any time it would not  be the right time and the things that needs to be aligned and the people that need to be apart of this will not be and so it will not have the impact that it should, that it is meant to have...thats why His timing is Perfect! His ways are of love!
I had a taste of what will be this past weekend...I stood on a stage and just read some verses out of the bible for this class and as I was reading I felt this warm electrical surge start at my feet and make its way up and it took my breath away..at the time I said Im just nervous to the crowd because I couldn't dare explain what was going on in my body because I did not know...I barely made it through just reading a couple of verses out  of the bible...I knew that If I kept on talking I was going to fall out right there..
.I didnt and as we were walking off the stage and I stepped down the stairs my body jerked uncontrollably with each step and when we sat at the table I could not talk because my lips were quivering with that electric feeling and this warmth was all over my body....On the way home that night I looked up and the sky was dark but I saw these two bright white clouds and they were glorious with a light...They looked like angel wings and it sealed and confirmed in me that all is well and that what just happened was God so God:)
He gave me a tasted of what will be and I have never ever felt that warmth electric feeling like that before...
He gives you taste of what will be so that you hold on to the hope that No he has not forgotten you and No he has not forgotten His promises over you!
Hold on and trust the  process and I promise in due season, His perfect timing, all will be revealed!
For such a time as this:)
Be Blessed!!
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment