Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Silent Cry

This I wrote for Inspire Freedom ministry today and wanted to share here:

-Silent Cry-
I was a prostitute 12 years ago and I did sleep with many men for money. I would love to say that every time I was high and most times I was but there were times I was sober and my hunger for money to get drugs drowned out what was going on.
When I had time alone, I would cry full of shame and guilt and this would cause me to do more drugs to ease the pain.
I did not care about what would happen to me and with every John I lost a piece of my soul.
I longed for peace and longed for freedom. I had a few different pimps but  most of the time the drugs were my pimp.
I had a few angels from time to time who showed me kindness as I was walking the streets at night and offered me prayer but I refused in my anger which was result of the pain I felt inside. I knew though that they still prayed for me.
So no matter if the precious lady accepts your kindness or prayer they will always remeber the light of love in her darkness that you showed.
I dont remember all the Johns but I do remember those angels faces.
I am free today because of prayer of strangers and loved ones and ofcourse I am free because God never gave up on me even though I had given up on myself!
Love is always the answer Always!
-Mary Priddy

No comments:

Post a Comment