Wednesday, May 11, 2016

I Trust In You

Dear God the mountain seems so high somedays and I am just camped out at the bottom. There are times I get half way up to get knocked halfway down.  Doors shut and doors open. But no mattwr what God I will not lose Faith. For you have brought me out of the depths of Hell and have been healing and releasing me a little more every year.
The doubt has lessened and the fear no longer has control. One day at a time is all I can do. One min at a time somedays.
Life can get rough but I am so thankful you are always near by.
So while Im at the foot of the mountain I will build an altar of Praise and know it is your will for me to be where I am in life and it is your will the season that is about to be.
In due time I will climb this mountain, like a deer with hinds feet I will make my way higher than I have yet to be. I just have to trust and surrender  to you and I have to get past me.
Amen
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment