Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Servant Of Love

You will never see her fight for she battles by going straight to the throne,
On her knees into the midnight hour she conversates with the Lord.
Sometimes she may get discouraged and questions things to come,
But she never waivers in her Faith, For the Lord her heart as been won.
Her life is a mission field, working the harvest so,
She sees so many wondering in hopelessness searching for somewhere to go.
Where they will feel loved and they will have peace once more,
She goes up to them and shows them love and tells them "Let me introduce you to my Lord".
She is content in  walking this path with the Lord alone,
Because she is on the battlefield and knows not all are called to where she is called to go.
Her daily prayer is "God send me someone to show your love,
May I be your vessel and your light from above.
Lord if I stumble and I may,
Lift me Lord and set me on my way.
I live to serve you no matter what may come to be,
And I pray Dear God that others see you in when they look at me.
So today Lord I offer you my life,
as a living sacrifice.
For you to use to be your mouthpiece, your feet, your heart, and your eyes,
To this world in much need of freedom from the enemys manipulative lies.
To this world in need of your fatherly embrace,
That will strengthen them to face the giants that may come their way.
Use me Lord even just one more day,
So that I may be the saving force in someones life for you in some small way."
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment