Saturday, May 21, 2016

Freedom Comes In Obedience

I just wanted to share something that happened today. I did something God told me to do a long time ago and I brushed it off until today.
After I obeyed and did what God told me to do a long time ago... I just broke down and sobbed, deep moans and groans came up and I just let them go and the tears flooded my face and I just let them pour.
I honestly had no idea why or what I was crying for......then in a soft voice God said "Release my child Release it all, that which you have been holding onto for so long. Release the pain, regret, fear, doubt, release the shame, release the years you felt so alone, release my child for then you will be free to allow me to move through you without any hinderance. RELEASE so others will see me through you without having to look past your offense, and your walls. Release and allow me to love you"
Once He said that I crumbled, but once the tears stopped I had this peace sweet peace that I havent felt truly in so long and this heaviness was gone and it was as if I was seeing through different eyes if that makes any sense (lol). It was an answer to many prayers all at once that came to be all because I obeyed:)💟
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment