Saturday, August 8, 2015

Press On

You have been strong for so long and you have held on  to the promises of God that have been birthed into your heart! 
You have battled what seems like since you were born against the enemy and the enemy's tactics that have at times almost took you out. You still have never given up! You keep pushing forward because you know Abba does not lie! 
So I will say this to you my fellow Family of Warriors: Well done! Jesus is saying well done! Nothing has gone by that he has not seen! He knows the battle has been harsh and the silence and loneliness unbearable at times. He has seen you cry shouting through your tears "God I do not understand what is going on But I Trust in you!"
Jesus knows! He to experienced this that night in the garden before he was taken off to the cross. He cried and pleaded in prayer to Abba for this to pass but he said not my will but yours be done! 
So keep doing what your doing!  I hear Abba saying in my heart: "Keep fighting the good fight! You are Victorious my child! All the questions of your heart will be revealed in days to come.
Press on Warriors of Love! Press on into Battle knowing all is well and you are Never alone!"
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment