Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Just Breathe

"Just Breathe" I hear Jesus speak to my heart as I lay in bed and try to sleep. I just got done praying and still my mind is going so fast with things I need to, things I should have done, things I should have said, so much! 
We do that don't we? Pray and give it to God and then when we have a free moment the worry sets in and our mind goes into overdrive. 
It's like as soon as that first thought of worry comes in, the door is open and so much more rushes in! 
Do not be to hard on yourself if you do this! We all do to a degree! Trusting in God is a process! As our Faith grows our Trust establishes a strong footing in our spirits. 
One day at a time, some days one minuet at a time! 
If you have to say "I trust in you God" a thousand times a day then do so! But don't ever be down on yourself if you worry because we are human!
Just Breathe! Just Believe! Just Trust and be willing to Receive!MP

No comments:

Post a Comment