Saturday, August 15, 2015

Journal Entry

I am going to share a personal journal entry from last year:
I had someone say to me "Why do you post so much about Jesus." And I told them ofcourse that Jesus is my All and I gave a little of my testimony but I also I said "Because where you see a preacher preaching on a pulpit they are reaching that congregation. When I post on my personal page, ministry page, and Blog I am reaching the world sharing the Love and Hope of Christ!" 
This is my platform Jesus has allowed me in this season to use and I will all day everyday post all about Jesus and His love and the words He gives me to share to His Amazing children."
I have people reaching out to me fir  prayer and guidance from many different countries besides the US and that is because Jesus told me not be discouraged by all the wrong I see and all the doors shutting in my face not because I am not worthy for the doors to be opened but they are being shut in my face because the anointing He has placed on me scare those people and so they shut the door and treat me the way the do. Jesus said do not allow one tear to be shed for them for your pain! Because if you press on and do as I tell you then your obedience in me will open the doors that only I can open. I will bring you precious ones in need of what I have given to you, I will bring to you precious ones that need prayer, healing, and discernment only you can give because you are anointed with the Love I have and you are a willing vessel.
I read those words he said to me from a journal entry last year and it brought me to tears because all of it is so and has come to pass. What an awesome, amazing, loving God we serve! 
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment