Monday, August 31, 2015

Life

I know what it is like to feel such peace that you just lay back and lavish in the Love of Christ.
I know what it's like to go off to where you can be alone and scream at the top of your lungs into the unknown as you fall to the ground and just cry.
I know what's it like to not have to worry about anything and have all needs met.
I know what it is like to be stretching every last penny so that you can make it until the next paycheck. 

I have laughed, I have cried,
I have danced, I have mourned
I have given up, I Have began again
I have suffered great loss, I have gained so much love.
I have lived and I have died
I have dreamed and I have had disappointments
I have had great victories and I have had great losses

One thing above all else that remained the same and never changes as our life does.. That is Father God! 
He is the same yesterday, today, tomorrow! 
His Love is the answer and the strengthening force that will catapult you  out of the pit into the Abundant Life Abba longs for you to have!
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment