Saturday, August 15, 2015

My Grandmother

She loves with a love that is unconditional and true. She gives of her self so freely and selflessly and she expects no reward in return because she does this with love as the reason and adoration for her family as the source.
Her love for the Lord is something to be amazed at because no matter what is going on around her she always says "God will make a way". She has had her battles some almost took her out but she never wavered and never doubted the Love of God and her Faith stayed so strong. 
She never thinks of herself as anything but just another woman living in this world but to me she is my Hero, My Rock, My friend! 
I admire her so deeply and I  am honored she is in my life. 
She is so truly the woman I strive to be one day and she is I believe an angel here on earth sent here to show all those around her what it means to love unconditionally and to give it it all to the Lord.
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment