Saturday, August 1, 2015

Love Because It's Who We Are

Do not expect the amount of love you give to people to be returned the same way. 
Love people because Christ first loved us! 
Do not love so that you will be loved because if you do than you will be heartbroken. 
Not everyone loves as deeply as you! 
Don't let that burden you but instead love deeper! 
I have had my heart broken many times  because I loved deeply with no love in return. Instead I was cast out and distanced from the ones I loved deeply. 
I admit it I was bitter for a long time until Jesus taught me what I typed above. 
Love because you were created by love to be love! Don't love for acceptance and to belong! 
I would rather love from a distance than be burned by the silence of rejection!
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment