Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Unanswered Prayers

I am praising God for unanswered prayers! The prayers I have prayed out of hurt and  a broken heart that God did not answer has led me on the path to where I am today in life! The prayers I have prayed that remain unanswered for certain doors to be open, have directed me to the Amazing ministry God is birthing out of me in this season! The Prayers I have prayed for acceptance and for love from others that remain unanswered have led me to the Amazing and Wonderful Love of friends I have now in my life. and most importantly have led me to the Redeeming Love of Jesus, that has given me strength to step out of my comfort zone into the unknown with Jesus leading the way!
I can honestly say that I do not think if God had answered the above prayers the way I thought they should have been answered then I wouldn't be on this Amazing Path I am today with Jesus.
So when God does not answer your prayers and you get upset. Just remember God can see the whole picture and maybe just maybe that prayer you prayed hinders the Blessings of God that are about to unfold into the destiny He has set before you!!
Praise God!!
Be Blessed!! MP

No comments:

Post a Comment