Monday, February 2, 2015

Sin

Child of Tomorrow, My Love Today,
I love you more than you can ever comprehend. I love you more than my life that is why I gave my life all those years ago so that you would have life. I gave my life willingly so that you could live a life free from the torment of sin. However I did give you free will to chose to live in light or to live in darkness. Don't you know it breaks my heart to see my precious  ones suffer so by the choices they make and  that the sin causes them to  turn from me. 
When I said sin brings death it does sometimes physically but always spiritually. For when you chose to sin it causes a separation spirit to spirit from me.  My Love, when you  chose to sin and You know me then the door has been opened in your heart for condemnation that never comes from me. So when you feel condemned you run and hide from me , just like Adam and Eve did from Father. 
Just as you chose to sin I chose to love and to forgive just by you asking and confessing. 
 I love you so much that I will Always be there when you fall and I will always pick you up and put you back on your feet, but you have to come to me and stop hiding because  of what you have done. 
Sweet child, don't you know I know already all that has been done and I love you with no judgment in my love Always! 
There is not one person who is not my child no matter who they are or what they may have done they are my child and I love them as much as I love you! I will forgive them as I have and will always forgive you.
I am not a God that I judge out of anger or punish out of revenge. I am Love and all I do is out of Love, even when I chasten it is with love.
So no matter what you may do..Nothing will ever separate you from my love! 
So forgive yourself for all because I have forgiven you when you cried out to me for forgiveness it was done and your slate wiped clean by me...however you have to let it go within yourself and forgive yourself.
I am your Father and I am your friend. Forever your King and Always in you I believe!
-Jesus
MP
FB PAGE: love letters from Jesus 

No comments:

Post a Comment