Thursday, February 12, 2015

My Love, My Bride

My Love, My Bride
 Why do you run and hide from the world? Why do you run and hide from Love? You have so many gifts wrapped up in love to offer this world. But you allow the fear of the past to overshadow the hope of the future and so you stay in your protected environment. You have to let it go! You have to release to me the fear of rejection, the fear of hurt, the Fear..... you have to release it to me so that you can be free to soar in this Beautiful life that I created for you! 
You are my Bride, My love and I am for you. I will protect you from all that comes against you! I have prepared a table for you in front of your enemies and through me they will humbly come to you for forgiveness. Forgiveness is the key to everlasting peace!
You do not have to hide away in fear Precious One.  For I have overcome the world so that you would know the meaning of Love through the Peace I give. You are more than a conqueror. You are a mighty Warrior for me. A Warrior of Love and Peace! No weapons formed against you will ever prosper. I have given you all the things you need for battle and that is found in Prayer and in My Word. Hide my word in your heart so when you need it..the words will just flow.
Abide in me My Child, and I will forever abide in you! 
Letting go of all that hinders your walk with me will allow you to become more spiritually intune with my heart and you will know the desires of my heart that will lead you on the path of righteousness.
Believe in my Love! Believe in my Hope! Believe in the life I have given you! 
Live in Peace My Love. Live in harmony within yourself! 
And I will fight for you when you are weak and I will fight beside you when you are ready. You will Be all that I have created you to be and that is my Warrior Bride, My child of Love: who is destined for Greatness!
Have Faith in me! For I Believe in You! I Believe in the person that you are, the person you are in transition in becoming and the person You will be! 
I am your Father who longs to love you and teach you everyday! Do not shy away from me but come to me and I will Always be there with my arms opened wide to embrace you as my child, and to teach you as your King. 
I am and will always be for you!
-Jesus
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment