Thursday, April 21, 2016

Time Like These I Will Cherish Forever

"My four year old goes straight to bed and goes straight to sleep with no sidetracking or whinning at all!!"
- LOL!!, funny right:)

We started  to bed about 45 mins ago and we have potty twice! Became dying of thirst..reason for having to potty...and has discovered her day was so facinating she had to tell me every single detail..which I am almost positive she really did not go up in a rocket ship..and then time for prayer...her prayer tonight she prayed for anyone and everyone she has ever met which included the mailman she met face to face one time a long time ago....then I prayed...and she was out before my prayer was finished.
Now Im exhausted and yes that was an ordeal getting her to sleep..but was the most precious time of my day! And I wouldn't change a thing:)
Blessings come when we slow down and look around and we realize we have been so Blessed..we just got to busy to embrace the Blessings.
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment