Saturday, April 2, 2016

Need For Love

I remembered something today from my past and that has been happening a lot lately especially when I drive by places here in town that stuff happened..like the streets I use to walk on...or the gas station this guy pushed me out at and left me...or the different hotels where some bad stuff happen...one memory really struck me..I was working at this spa and I was also in college and one of my classes was criminology and this detective was teaching it. 
I remember one day I left spa early to go to class and he was teaching and I remember so badly how I wanted to tell him what I was doing the spa and the drugs. 
I wanted him or someone to rescue me out of the life I was living and wanted someone to care enough to tell me that I was worth so much more than this and that they loved me for me and not what I could give or do. 
But Ofcourse I did not tell him. I never told anyone how desperate I was for love and how I just wanted help out of this spiral. 
Sometimes the people who are hurting the most are the ones who are quiet and isolated and they are just waiting praying for someone to love them enough to come to them. Because they are battling so intensely in their mind they will not come to you. 
Be that person who steps out of their comfort zone and go to someone who this post brings to your heart. Go to them and tell them they are not alone and
They are loved! You may be the saving force God uses to bring that person out of bondage and free them from the hold
Of the enemy on their life! MP

No comments:

Post a Comment