Wednesday, April 27, 2016

The Choice Is Yours

Its up to you which road you decide to walk on in this life. You can walk on the road of salvation, which is harder and you will be tested and tried or you can walk on the road of this world which is easy going and full of empty promises and shattered dreams and in the end offers you nothing.
You can decide on life or death, land of the living or land of the dead.
You can decide internal, everlasting peace or you can decide on temporary  peace full of lifong consequences for your actions.
You can decide to believe a lie or hold on to truth  no matter the doubt you may have.
Its all up to you! Free will is a gift for you but dont use it as a death trap.
Only you can decide! No one can decide for you.
I can tell you from my years of deciding on the easy way out and the easy road this world offers..I was used and abused because that temporary peace and that fake happiness ended and so I was always searching to make it last or to feel it again.
Since I came home to God 12 years ago, yes it has been so hard letting go of my past but the love and the peace that comes when Jesus heals your wounds and He lavishes His peace and His Love on you is Nothing even close to the fake happiness and peace I felt in the world doing my own thing.
You are Loved regardless! God will never leave you or give up on you no matter how long it takes Hes got you covered! He is just waiting for you to choose Him! He chose you many years ago:) MP

No comments:

Post a Comment