Wednesday, April 20, 2016

I Long To Be Free


I do not want to play this part anymore,
I only want to be with you Sweet Jesus forever  more.
I get so tired standing still,
I get so hopeless being unreal,
I need to be free,
I need to embrace you Father God, If only I can get past me.
I have to let go,
If I intend to spiritually grow.
I have to release,
If I want you to overtake me.
I am so hungry for truth!
Im starving for peace,
Oh Jesus, Sweet Jesus send the Holy Spirit to enulf me!
I long to run and not grow weary!
I long to be happy and not stressed!
I am needing the reassurance of a Father, the shoulder of a friend, and the guidance of my King.
In whom I can spread these wings.
Soaring high above,
Soaring on the winds of Love.
Leaning, trusting,
Abiding, confiding,
Time to be free,
Time to Believe in  me.
Unto you I commit my spirit,
Into your arms I am no longer afraid.
This is my Home here with you I long to stay,
Forever loved and forever surrounded by your Grace!MP

No comments:

Post a Comment