Monday, February 15, 2016

We are equal as long as love is the goal

We all Tend to look at "Leaders" and "Pastors" in any form and put them on a pedestal and we should never do that! 
We in essence put them in the place of God because we feel inferior to them. But we are not inferior at all to them. They are just people same as you and me no better, no worse who answered the call of God! 
Yes I agree there are some that are not working out of the Love of God and want all the spotlight for them and that is between them and God.
But there are those, very few I have met, that are true blue sold
Out on fire for God and so selfless. I admire them. I do not place them on a pedestal but I do admire and respect the Jesus that is so clearly in them. 
So test the spirits as Jesus says and He will never leave you astray! Do not back down from what you believe and what you know God is showing you about people! Even if that means your alone for a season that's ok because the greatness that is ahead because of your faithfulness makes it all worth it!
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment