Tuesday, February 23, 2016

I Am Free Because Jesus Never Gave Up On Me

For years I thought I did not matter to anyone. For years I thought I would forever be alone to walk this path. For years I thought that all that bad things that happened to me was my fought for things I had done. For years I thought I was unloveable and never would be loved.
Then....
I allowed myself by the strength of God to let go of the pain! 
I gave myself permission to love again after the redemptive power of God freed me. 
I regained the confidence and courage to let go of my past and to ignore the lies of the enemy when the Holy Spirit set me ablaze with the Truth of who I am in Christ.
Once I forgave myself for all I had done...I was then able to let people in without fear of being hurt. 
Once I chose to live I died to who I was and I became the Warrior I was created to be.
Once I surrendered my fear, I was able to face this world with my head held high with Love surrounding me and Faith guiding me.
I am alive and I am free all because Jesus Never gave up on me!
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment