Tuesday, October 20, 2015

My Prayer and My Praise

My Praise may look crazy and when I pray I cry, sometimes sob,
Sometimes I am just fighting and taking back all from me that was robbed.
And other times you may think my tears mean I'm upset or in despair, 
 but the tears I cry are not for me they are for so many, in need of freedom, in need of someone to just fight for them or to just care!
I cry for their healing, for their freedom, 
my tears are my battle cry,
To fight the fight of faith, that break the chains and allow the victims to spread their wings and fly! 
Sometimes the tears are because I feel so close to God and they are tears of Praise and of Honor,
Tears of Love and because He is a Wonderful Father! 
I cry because I am forever grateful for where He has brought me from,
And where He is taking me, and for All He has done!
Mostly when I cry it is because I have no words to say,
So my spirit speaks through my tears, only words that Jesus can hear!
So yes My Praise may be radical and my prayer you may not understand,
But to My father, it is Beautiful, as He holds all my tears in His loving hands.
MP
10/20/15

No comments:

Post a Comment