Monday, October 26, 2015

My Place

I have prayed for so many years to get my story out there because I know God will speak His love to those in bondage. Oh and He has. I shared a different version of my love story on FB recently and I have had so many precious ones message me and tell me their story saying that they never told anyone out of shame but wanted to tell me. 
That right there makes it all worth it! All of the pain and lonliness is nothing now, so small, compared to the peace and love I feel for these that God has entrusted to me and I love them dearly!!!
I struggled for so long to find my place and my place is with the sinners, rejects and outcasts and I love it because that is where the Harvest is and that is where God raises His kings and Queens from! 
They just need love and Hope and to know they are not alone and this allows the seed of life, of God, that has withered for so long.. It comes back to life with love! 
Love them to Jesus!!
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment