Thursday, October 29, 2015

Child of Miracles

My Child of Miracles, 
You  are starting  on a journey that only you can take, a journey of adventure and a journey full of the harvest and there will be attacks but you are surrounded by such a  cloud of witnesses that at nothing can come close to you because it has to come through me first.

You are starting the new chapter in your life with fresh anointing, a mantle has been placed upon you.. My power that has been  placed within is about to open up and like a rushing water, this will flow through you onto others and they will be free, and healed.
When you open your mouth to speak I will speak through you and the words I will say will be fast like lightening and loud like thunder because I am raging a War against the dark forces and Nothing will stop me from freeing my Children who have been in bondage and imprisoned to long by the darkness. I say No more! 

It is Time and you my amazing Child, You are the vessel I have chosen in which to start a fire! A mighty, strong fire that will burn out of control and will engulf this land!! This is a Holy Ghost fire!
Oh I have waited so long for this season to be! I have waited so long for you to let it all go, ignore the enemy, deny your flesh and totally surrender onto me, onto the call I have on your life and now that you have... Flood gates will open! 
Be bold and of Supernatural Courage! The shift is complete, the watch,an have sounded, spread those spiritual wings, and soar! 
It is Time, My love, It is Time!
-God
MP
(10/29/2015)

No comments:

Post a Comment