Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Everlasting Love

Precious One,
 I know, I know  so many things do not make sense and all the wrong that you see all around you weighs heavy on your heart. Your heart is pure and your heart is full of love for others so much that that love causes you heartache when others take you for granted. 
You are my Beautiful one in whom I have invested so much in. When I look at you I see my child, my love, with a heart like a child so full of love and wonder. I have seen your heart break and I have watched as others have  hurt you so. And I cried with you as you have scream into the night, with  your tear drenched face. You have never been alone. I was holding you so tightly and close to me. 
 My Child, You have to trust in me. When things are at peace and when the storm rages you have to trust! I am for you! I am so proud of you! 
One day others will see what I see when I look at you and that is a Courageous, Loving Warrior who has faced the fiery darts and you  have stood strong through it all.  
One day they will see the majestic power of my love flowing through you so heavily that when people look at you they will know you are Chosen. 
I am your Father and you are my love forevermore and always I am fighting for you, with you, beside you and I promise to Never leave you! I love you!
-God
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment