Thursday, July 9, 2015

Huntsville

For so many years now I have prayed and prayed for God to move me out of this town I live in. See this town is where I have lived for 20 years now and this is where I have had my darkest moments on drugs, prostituting (over 11 years ago).
This town is also where I have had my greatest Victories and Blessings: Being delivered from the darkness, my children's birth, and learning to be independent on so many spiritual levels. 
I have faced many demons here and I have seen the glorious work of Jesus' hand. I have cried so many tears here and I have shouted in Praise until I was unable to talk;) 
I have lost loved ones here who have went home to Abba and I have gained new family members whom I adore.
God is not going to move me out of my town, at least not in this season, and I know now it is because This is My town where God will use me to stand up to the enemy, the darkness and with the mighty Army of angels surrounding me...Jesus will use me as a vessel To Shout and Proclaim, as Moses did, "Let My People Go!!"
This is My Town! Where I once walked the streets looking for work, where I shot up drugs in bathrooms of gas stations, I was once a prisoner of darkness but now I am my fathers daughter! The streets I walked to work at night I now walk Proclaiming the unending Love of Jesus! There is Power and Freedom in His name!
Yes Huntsville is my Town and The mighty Revival will be released soon;) MP

No comments:

Post a Comment