Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Child of Love

Child of Love,
You are my Beloved in whom I am so in love with. You are my precious lily amongst the thorns, the brightest star in the beautiful sky, you are My Love!
I love the way you smile and the way you cry. I love the way you daydream and the way you love others. I love the way that even though the presence looks so dark you push on because you know that Greatness is ahead. 
 Sweet Child, I love how you never gave up no matter how big the giant! You just looked the giant in the face and declared your inheritance and stood your ground.
I love when you think no one is looking you say I Love you to me.
I love you all of you! 
I love you more than can ever be put into words.
 Precious One, Trust in me and I will Always Believe in You and Encourage you because I Am for you and Never will be against you! 
You are more so much more than you give yourself credit for! 
You are more Beautiful than the most beautiful Lily and you have more worth than the most rarest diamond! 
You are Forevermore my Child of Love and I am So Proud of you!!
-Jesus
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment