Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Power of God is so Amazingly Real

If there is any doubt at all within you that the supernatural power of God is not the same today as when it raised precious Jesus from the grave..Let me tell you Precious friend I was the same skeptic! Exact same but I felt and saw the fire of God when it was coming to fall on me. I finally came to place that I didn't care what others may think or say I was done with me and so ready for my Abba to have His way and He did and it was such warmth and beautiful light of love that flooded me and fire of God sat upon me and no words just complete absolute respect and in Awe!! And it wasn't scary like I thought it would be. God knows exactly how much you can handle. He gives you and let's you see just enough of His power so you will be hungry for more. And trust me You will be hungry for more so much more;) 
Because it's all about reaching a dying generation with the Power of God through you that will pierce the darkness so His Love shines through you to them and once it does they will never be the same again! 
One spark of Hope mixed with one spark of The Holy Spirit within will ignite the flame of Destiny in someone else around you and spread like a Beautiful wildfire of Freedom!! 
 Praise God it's all so Amazingly real;) 
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment