Saturday, March 12, 2016

HOPE

I am not a known person of God to people far and wide, I Do not pray as much as I should, I do not read my bible as much as I should, I do not go to church as often as I should. I am just a single mother of 2 amazing children who works 40+ hours a week to take of my kids and I'm sold out completely to my Lord.
But what I do know about with every ounce of my being is Hope! 
The Hope Of God that with it you have the courage and the confidence to face any battle and any giant because you know that you are not alone! 
The Hope that tells you that your current circumstances does not define you and that tomorrow will be better than today if you just Hold on. 
Hope that gives you this deep, Inner, unexplainable peace that everything is going to be ok. ...Even if it seems like your world is falling apart crashing down all around you this hope stabilizes your emotions and strengthens you Faith and you hold on with all of your being to the Truth that God will never leave you nor forsake you! 
I also know that without this Hope this world can be an even darker place and the enemy of our souls knows how powerful Hope is because he tries with all of his might to cause you to doubt all the promises and all the truth God says will be..if you trust in Him and wait upon Him.
So my friend if I have ever said anything that I pray you hold onto is this: You have to have hope! Ignore the lies of the enemy and hold on so tightly to the Hope
Of God within and if you do I Promise you the burden and the pain you are feeling will be lifted because you Know that you Know that Abba, Father God hears your prayers, your pleas and He is right now preparing the way out of the wilderness for you to come upon the Mountain of Harvest of Blessings for you have been faithful and true! Hold on! And always always Hope! 
The Hope of God is birthed when Faith and Love collide!
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment