Sunday, January 3, 2016

Pain is Real and that is OK

Hold on!!things are going to get better!
I know what it is like to wake up in the morning and just want to stay in bed cause what's the point of getting out of bed nothing is going to change! Nothing will Ever get better! You chose this path and so you have to deal
With the aftermath is what you feel. 
I have been there! I know the darkness you see everywhere you look and you try God knows how you try to fake a smile on your face to just make it through the day and give the robotic. "I'm fine" and "no nothing is wrong" but inside you are falling apart you feel.

Hold on! Stand! I promise you with every ounce of my being it will get better! And I know you have heard so many times that tomorrow is another day...words just words right!
But listen, well read, from someone who has been there many many times...the pain will not last forever and one day you will be able to get out of bed happy again. I'm not going to say it will be tomorrow cause I will be lying! 
I will say one day! And your not alone! So many people are feeling or have felt this way! 
And I will say God is there! You are never alone He is there! 
Feel this pain! Don't try to ignore it or make it go away! Feel it, embrace it, learn from it then let it go!
There is a difference between embracing the pain and giving into it!
When you embrace the pain you learn from it and let it go! 
When you give into the pain you hold onto it so tightly and never let it go! It becomes your identity, who you are! 
Lastly there is Nothing wrong with you for feeling this way! Life happens and everyday is not always sugar plum and rainbows! Your human and life down right hurts some days! It's much better to be honest with yourself and others than try to hide the pain! Because only so long you can hide the pain before the pain hides you!

Be brave! Accept there are bad days with good days! And let go!MP

No comments:

Post a Comment