Thursday, January 28, 2016

Free Book!!!

Okay  Friday through Sunday my book "My Love Story: Freedom from Drugs and Prostitution" will bee FREE! 
Go and get your copy even if you have never had addiction issue because I promise you will see the ought my short book The Redemptive Power of Gods Love and Amazing Grace! 
Maybe you know someone who is battling addiction or is stuck in the sex trade working and they need to know there is Hope, there is a way out no matter how deep you feel you are in the darkness there is a way out! 
Here is the link go and get your free kindle ebook at Amazon: "My Love Story" by Mary Priddy

http://www.amazon.com/My-Love-Story-Freedom-Prostitution-ebook/dp/B01B29R58M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1453816970&sr=8-1&keywords=my+love+story+mary+priddy

No comments:

Post a Comment