Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Spiritual Identity

God has blessed me with the Prophetic gifting and I have had it for as far back was I can remember. It was hidden under my junk for many years but is now being refined and strengthened in Jesus for Jesus.
Jesus is teaching me and guiding me in this gifting so I can fully walk in this gift so I can Glorify God through it all.
I am saying this not to boast because I am not a boastful person but I do believe that when you confess to others  your spiritual identity, it seals something within and calls to action. See I have always known this gifting was within but I have never been able to even say it outloud until last year.
Confess outloud your spiritual identity in Christ no matter if you still have doubt it is  truly powerful when you do!
The enemy does not want you to know who you are in Christ because once you know your identity in Christ and fully walk in the Power of Christ and your identity then you are a mighty force to be used against the enemy! and a mighty tool to be used in the harvest and healing of souls!! MP

No comments:

Post a Comment