Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Secret Sin

"YOU will seek me and find me when YOU seek me with all  your heart"
-Jeremiah 29:13

Someone dear to me told me this verse a year ago when I felt like I kept coming against a brick wall in prayer. I never truly  comprehended until today why he  would give me that verse. But I get it.
You can seek God all you want on the surface. Meaning you can sing the prettiest Praise ever and you can pray the most Holiest prayer but if you don't truly in your heart seek God, denying flesh, allowing your spirit to lead in prayer and lead in worship then you..like I did..will feel like you hit a brick wall.
Ask God to search your heart and show you those things that are hindering your walk with Him and causing a distance, you feel..and He will show you.
Your flesh will not like what He shows but your spirit will be dancing with anticipation because once what ever that secret/sin is....is gone and laid at the cross your intimacy with God will be much sweeter and you will have  much more freedom in Him and within because you are No longer bound by secrets.MP

No comments:

Post a Comment