Thursday, January 15, 2015

Prayer

Prayer is so vital! And is direct link spirit to spirit to Jesus! 
I use to think prayer had to be so Holy when praying to Jesus. But you do not at all. Just speak with him person to person. Spirit to spirit, heart to heart.. as you would a friend.
He just wants to communicate with you and wants to have an intimate relationship with you. 
There are days I tell Him everything that happened that day...Yes He already knows what happened in the day.. but to hear your voice speaking to Him brings him such joy!
Then there are those days when I'm depleted of all energy.. all my physical, emotional, and spiritual strength is gone..those days the only word I can manage to get out through the tears is Jesus. Those prayers consist of me just crying and Jesus holding me as I cry and telling me "I am here" and those words bring me so much comfort!
Those moments when we just collapse into the arms of Jesus, are the moments that true intimacy is formed.
You know how you feel when your children, or close friend confides in you and you get that warm fuzzy inside?? I think That's how Jesus feels when we choose to communicate with Him out of love, and closeness and not out of feeling obligated to.
That just warms my heart that the God of the universe, who created all things, longs for His children to just come to Him, talk with Him, spend time with Him.Praise God!!
MP


No comments:

Post a Comment